Tailor Made Tours
You would like a holiday in South Africa, with a Safari either up country or in the Malaria Free Eastern Cape, but you do not really know where to start with Accommodation, or Car Rental, Transfers, or Tours, allow Cape Splendour to figure it all out for you, whether you wish to Self Drive or be driven!
Drop me a mail with your broad idea and after a few discussions on e-mail, I will have a very good idea of exactly what your dream holiday is and will be in an excellent position to compile an itinerary which will include the accommodation which will suite your specific needs, time available and budget. It will also include activities, tours, safaris, golf or whatever you want to spend time doing. I do not charge for this service, I am compensated in terms of the discounts I receive from the hospitality suppliers, depending on the size of these discounts, I share them with you!
By availing of this service you will have the following benefits:
- All the freedom of a self drive holiday without the hassles of sourcing and booking all the accommodation, car rental, safaris, golf etc.
- The convenience of making one payment (or possibly two) for the whole holiday, instead of giving your credit card details to a number of hospitality providers.
- Avoid the uncertainty of not knowing how long it will take to drive between destinations (a major problem encountered by most self-drive holiday makers).
- Have the assurance that you will be staying in quality accommodation no matter what your budget. I have experienced a lot of the accommodation first hand.
- Have a list of suggested activities, picnic spots and restaurants etc. to make your holiday more enjoyable.
- Include experiences like the Blue Train or a trip on Rovos Rail as part of the overall package
- The convenience of borrowing a Cell Phone and being able to make local calls cheaply and staying in contact with Cape Splendour.
- Have your Golf Tee times booked for you as well as your restaurant reservations and activities or day safaris.
- Have the convenience of all your Airport Transfers and Tours being pre-arranged and pre-paid.
- Be given maps of how to get to all your destinations as well as contact numbers for all your hospitality providers.
- Have the option of been given a mobile phone with a local sim card for the duration of your trip, so that you can make local phone calls and keep in touch with Cape Splendour cheaply.
- Be given a host of pamphlets so you can choose the activities which suite you best, whether they are included as suggested activities on the itinerary or not.
- You may wish to be escorted on tours while you are in the City and avoid City traffic, but the freedom of driving out of town at your own pace in your own time, then your itinerary will include a bit of both.
- In a nutshell: freedom and independence, convenience and peace of mind at no extra cost to you (in fact at discounted rates!).
As you will see from the Itinerary One, choices of accommodation are offered as well as various activities, this is largely a ‘driven holiday’.
If you would like to experience the Beat of Africa, let us arrange an evening of African cuisine and Jazz or Marimba music. If theatre is your passion let us discuss what is on with you and make the arrangements for you. Would you like to play tennis go mountain climbing or go fishing? Let us know what you would like to do (anything- you name it) and we will arrange it. We can recommend a host of different meal options, from barbecued fish on the beach, through to a picnic in the Winelands, a barbecue true South African style to a myriad of different restaurants, offering a huge variety of different cuisines. Look atwww.eatout.co.za for ideas of where to eat, the choices are endless and the quality excellent! Watch out for festivals and fun happenings in www.whatsonincapetown.co.za and www.aboutcapetown.com/events.htm
We would love to share some of our ‘local knowledge’ with you on one or more of the beautiful courses either in Cape Town, it’s surrounds or along the Garden Route. Please allow us to design a golf tour with you so that you get to experience some of our beautiful courses. We will book your Accommodation, Tee off times, Car Rental or supply transport (if required). Drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. Have a look at http://www.aboutcapetown.com/golf.htm to get an idea as to the different golf courses that we are lucky enough to have in the Cape and let me put a tour together for you.
Other fun activities include:
- Kite Boarding
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Whale Watching
- Quad Bike Riding through a vineyard
- Horse Riding through a vineyard or on a beach
- Helicopter Rides
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Bird Watching
- High Motorbike Hire
- Speed Inflatable Boat Rides on the Ocean
- Side Car Touring
- Shark Cage Diving
- Jet Ski Trips
- Yacht Trips
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing and day walks
- Canoe Adventures and River Rafting
- Dive Adventures
- Bungy Jumping
A deposit of 50% will secure the booking and the balance is payable around 1,5 months prior to the booking.
The Cancellation Policies of the Services Providers will apply.
Cape Splendours Cancellation policy is as follows:
Should cancellation occur before 30 days prior to the tour there will be a 20% Administration fee Levied on the cost of the Tour.